[Dynagroove] Motion Tomorrow night w/ lineup info!!!

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Thu Jul 13 13:36:53 PDT 2006

  	Hey all.. Just to let you know. We will be having miles play early
tomorrow... SO be sure to show up early!!! Besides if you show early you
will get in for cheap!!!!

Motion
every 2nd and 4th friday of the month
This month hosted at Casey's Irish Bar in downtown LA

Friday July 14

09:30 - 11:00 Cade (Dynagroove, Motion Fridays, Los Angeles)
11:00 - 12:45 Miles Maeda (Motion Fridays/ Chicago)
12:45 - 02:15 Jt Donaldson (Grab Recordings/ San Francisco)

Friday July 28th:

Jason Hodges (Oomph, Toronto)
DJ mes (GuestHouse/ San Francisco
Neil G (Free Thinkin, Los Angeles)