[Dynagroove] thank you....

benjaminofbodyrockdjs benjamin at bodyrockdjs.com
Fri Jul 14 15:07:32 PDT 2006

i never said thank you to the folks that came out to the park a couple
weeks ago.  it was a pretty decent turnout. and it was about 4632
degrees but some of you troopers made it out anyway and that's awesome.
we appreciate it so much.  and some of you lent a hand when the
marty-que needed and that was good and the cleanup by violet and company
was appreciated too.  soo the next park party is august 26th and be
prepared to BUMP ALL DAY.  we are gonna make sure the music beats ya
down as much as the sun.  oh yeah and bring yer asses to our record
release on the 29th.

i'm like a socket so i'll plug it.

Saturday July 29th
The Underground Pound
LA Loves You
Record Release Party

Justin Martin (Dirtybird, Buzzin Fly)
www.dirtybirdrecords.com

John Howard (OM, Leaf, Crack and Speed)
www.om-records.com

The BodyRockDJs (Quietly Freakin, ULTRAVIOLET)
www.bodyrockdjs.com

 Join us we celebrate the release of The BodyRockDJs first actual,
spinnable, vinyl record.

Downtown LA
10pm-6am
18+
21+ to wile out
323.281.8181

Supported by KSDMusic.com and distributed by them too.