[Dynagroove] How bout a quickie????

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Mon Jul 24 14:27:54 PDT 2006

Don't have much time so here is my quicky on the weekend:

friday

Monster house is awsome go see it in 3d...   Then cruised by Soul
Electric...  Sick venue and good tunes.

Saturday

WFA Fights..  Lindlan won IMO, rampage sucks now...  Mayhem owned....
then off to the 2x4 set.  Violet is the queen of venues.  Best venue I
have seen in a long time.  Airconditioning was great..  patio was great...
2x4s?  ehhh not so great..  not bad but not great.  2x4s is hard as
hell!!!!!  Todley and I pulled it iff but man was it a lot of work.  lol

Sunday

Justin long rocked the boat.  I know where he got the notion to rock the
boat!!!  Mes tore it up!!!  Good to hear scotty coats and mark e quark
funkin it up on the patio!!!  Great vibes good sound.. Andrea is being
sneaky because she knows how to bang but just keeps it a secret when
talking to her.

thas it!

great weekend!