[Dynagroove] gene farris

BoxmusicLA at aol.com BoxmusicLA at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 11:41:26 PDT 2006

gene softened up years ago....he's literally one of the nicest guys in the
business now.  and as far as the "greens"....never try to outsmoke gene.   : )
 sorry i missed him Tuesday...heard he dropped my O'Jays remix, so that
would've been nice to see.  always a good time at Focus.

much respect to Josh and the crew for bringing him out.

scott K.
myspace.com/boxmusic

In a message dated 7/27/2006 12:01:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,