[Dynagroove] Rotary Club Afterhours Saturday Night w/ open bar!

Eddie Barajas dynalist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 14:46:02 PDT 2006

Hey Dynagroovers...

Jake Devere, One half of Brothers Behind the Light (w/ Raul Campos), has
launched a sweet afterhours on Saturday nights...
I'll be his guest DJ and would like to extend the invitation to you all...

The "catch" is that even though it's $40 at the door- it's because it's OPEN
BAR ALL NIGHT...

I DO have a limited HALF PRICE list that will get you OPEN BAR for only
$20... hit me up is you are interested...

Here is a rundown of last week's Rotary Club:

"Tony Tony Tony has done it again" was a phrase in a pop song that we all
knew and loved.  If you remember the hook it was..."It feels good," which is
exactly how everyone on the dance floor felt this last week as The Watson
International Underground Cruiser docked at the Rotary Club.  This night I
had the pleasure of watching Tony causing two different groups of three
people each, gyrate into oblivion on the dance floor...doin' that dance when
you just can't get any closer...but you'll still try anyway cause it feels
so nice being all stacked up.

and now...

This week we are being treated to the double dose of sweetness as The Rotary
Club welcomes the velvet voice of Anne Montone and the deep pumping grooves
of Eddie B.  You'll want to arrive early this week as Anne Montone will be
doing a special opening Vocal and DJ performance and she has promised us
something a little dirty (this set is rated M-for Mature Audiences only).
Eddie B. , for those who do not know is a joy to witness behind the decks.
I have seen this man make jail house inmates rock...put on your cuffs, hike
up those stockings and head out for the night.  See you on the floor.

For more info on Anne Montone and Eddie Barajas and their productions check
out:
www.elephonic.com

*This Week:*
12:30-2:30am Anne Montone's (R & B flavor with a sprinkling of funk and
groove)
2:30-4:30am   Eddie Barajas (Eddie is one of the only DJ's I know who will
out dance the dance floor, deep, pumping and a little bouncy)
4:30-5:30am   Jake DeVere's "Through the Grooves Set" (some new deep grooves
that slipped through the cracks last week)

This is a private party, to which you have been invited, to keep this party
private and happening, all guests must RSVP. Please RSVP to
jake at bdcdownloads.com

See you on the dance floor. Peace.

The Rotary Club is Located in The Dragon Room
1444 N. Highland Blvd.
Just off Sunset Behind Carl's Junior/Enter Through the Door on Highland
(This is a Private Loft and it's plenty loud inside, I promise,
lets keep the noise outside to a minimum, thanks.)

The Rotary Club opens at 12:30 on Saturday night and will be going until
5:30am the next morning. There is a $40 donation accepted at the door that
will cover all of your drinks for the entire night. Read that line again.
(for those of you who who do not drink alcohol, a $20 donation will be
graciously accepted)