[Dynagroove] June 24th, Saturday. Olivier Desmet/Dizzy/Cade/MAUF

mikey velazquez mikey.velazquez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:13:54 PDT 2006

Well fuggin put mang!

Summertime is here people. Live it up dammit! There are millions of
things to do out there, so stop thinking, follow the beats and
sunshine and just dewwit!

Been looking forward to the next Piso Mojado.......and to Dizzy and
the return of Mr. Desmet, Cade and the MAUF brothas.....

****Make sure you get there early and don't sleep on the MAUF
guys......many of you have heard Joesh rawk it many a times, but make
sure to get a taste of senor Bobby B.......the man throws down the
sickness.......

i call you ferreal cuz yer da troof!

mikey
Musica Caliente