[Dynagroove] No stereo typing please

WaxOnWaxOff Recordings wowowax at verizon.net
Wed Jun 14 14:49:16 PDT 2006

sound like things didn't go right.  However please don't hate on OC as
a whole.  There are some great promoters in OC doing great things in a
proper manner including Josh.  Focus on Tuesday is one of the most
successful continuous nights going in SoCal!  Everyone has learning
experiences and will hopefully get something out of it through
constructive criticism.  If you want to get your point across and help
the scene please try that instead.

Respect

"If we walk in spirit, we shall dance in spirit"