[Dynagroove] free thinking.

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Thu Jun 15 15:29:48 PDT 2006

Agreed!

The first time I played FreeThinkin was I think the 3rd or 4th week
running, and I got to open for Steve Loria. This was back when Boardners
was just the skinny hallway with the 3' x 3' dancefloor!! The place was
packed and it was one of my favorite gigs to date. Since then the
VinylTribe was invited back to play both inside and out on the patio at
both Boardners and Caseys on numerous occasions. Those were some rockin'
nights!!

Getting there early to help Cade setup a few times showed me the amount of
work that him and Louis put in each week to put together such a dependable
weekly spot for such huge talent! Leaving work on a Friday and heading
straight to the club to setup then go grab dinner every week will wear on
you after awhile..

Some of my favorite FreeThinkin memories were of course the night with
Steve Loria, the New Years Eve bash with J-Dub, Bodyrock and Myself, the
nights the WAX guys would just KILL the patio, and many many others that
all blur together in a drunken fun filled haze :)

We will be there tomorrow night to say goodbye to one of LA's best
weeklies and to help kickoff a new chapter from Cade and Louis. Good luck
guys...

-Zack
VinylTribe