[Dynagroove] free thinking.

chroniqueimagry at charter.net chroniqueimagry at charter.net
Thu Jun 15 22:14:36 PDT 2006

i think the first time i went to Ft was when collete played and it was still the tiny box of a club.

i think ive only missed a couple nights since then, and i cant really think of a better place i could have been spending my friday nights for the last five years.

big ups to cade and louis for hangin in there all these years and giving us all a place to get down on friday nights.

its on  n poppin tommorow night!!

Neil