[Dynagroove] PISO MOJADO this saturday!!!!!! Wicked!

joesh joeshuaus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 17:55:13 PDT 2006

Cade, you have lead by example and i only hope to keep
doing it. We love this city's essence and they way it
lends itself to those who respect it. Looking forward
to this saturday, for real.
**JUST ADDED: From the L.A. to the Bay and back again
  From UnitingSoulsSanFrancisco and the X-MEN PROJECT
  MIKEY TELLO (UnitingSouls/X-MEN PROJECT, L.A.)
    a.k.a: The Riddler