[Dynagroove] da Jelly Rol w/ J-Sole

Jordan Strong jordanisms78 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 10:51:42 PDT 2006

This week at da Jelly Roll we have non other than special guest J-Sole.
Jeremy Sole aka Musaic's is one of the most talented all around djs I have
ever heard. Holding down a residency at Zanzibar every Thurs. for a night
called Afro Funke, Jeremy comes through time and again with the meanest
organic beats. It is my pleasure to open up for him with some 110-120 bpm
latin and disco flavored broken beats, downtempo and some other groovy
stuff. Jelly Roll has been coming along quite nicely and is always a good
time and as always its free...

Jelly Roll w/ guest dj

Jeremy Soles Musaic's - Afro Funke, Samurai

and resident dj Jordan

Jelly Roll @ Bar Copa 2810 Main St. Santa Monica Ca
every Weds. night 10-2am
full bar 21+