[Dynagroove] And a PISO MOJADO it was!

Lynsey H lynz777 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 12:23:07 PDT 2006

I have to say...I think the MAUF crew put together one of the best events of
the summer!  I had an absolute blast.  It was a gorgeous venue, good sound
and lighting, the art on display was so cool thanks to Raz and Rod.  The
visuals by Puzzle Piece lit up the dance floor perfectly.  And the Dance
Floor...well it was sticky and WET.  Can't say we didn't warn you.  It
really was a PISO MOJADO!  I remember saying to a few people "welcome to the
underground".  hahaa.
And if you were there, you were probably sweating your butt off like me, but
it didn't ruin anyone's good time, thats for sure.  The music kept me movin
and smiling all night...even from behind the bar :)
I only got to hear the last part of Bobby and Joesh's set, but they always
rock it.  Cade played some great stuff to get the party goin...some new
tracks I hadn't heard mixed with old ones I love.  Olivier brought me back
to parties years ago with some of his old tracks, and Mikey Tello...he
turned it up a notch at 3 in the morning!!  I saw some people gettin ready
to go at that time...so I thought everyone would follow, but instead more
and more people kept rollin in at 4am!

I'm so proud to have been a part of such an incredible vibe and I cannot
wait to make another "PISO MOJADO"!  Round 3 please!!

~Lynsey~

www.myspace.com/lynzz777