[Dynagroove] Andy Caldwell at THERAPY this Wednesday night - FREE EVENT

Sam Gaglani sam at homemadela.com
Tue Jun 27 20:34:02 PDT 2006

This weeks session at THERAPY is a special one as we celebrate my bday and
ANDY CALDWELL'S release of his new studio album UNIVERSAL TRUTH. Rounding
out the night will be GABRIEL RENE & DON GUAPO dropping the dope jammies.

It goes without saying that this will be a very busy night.  We recommend
that you arrive no later than 10pm, if not earlier.

To ensure entrance you can do two of the following:

1) BOTTLE SERVICE - call 323-464-2065

2) DINNER RESERVATIONS - call the same number as above

Future sessions:

7/5     Resident night w/ GABRIEL RENE AND DON GUAPO

7/12    JAIME G (Bump Sensibility)

7/19    BASIC MEETS THERAPY

7/26    FRANK LARA

Therapy is every WEDNESDAY and is located at TOKIO - 1640 N. Cahuenga Blvd,
just south of Hollywood Blvd.

10pm - 2am

21 and over

questions: sam at homemadela.com