[Dynagroove] instinct welcomes halo (citydeep) this thursday!

Jamie Thinnes jthinnes at seasonsrecordings.com
Tue Mar 14 10:04:16 PST 2006

seasons presents

'instinct'

well we are super excited about week # 2 to see if we can make this
venue a home for house music, we need all the support we can get for
the people i really want to bring... and  that are the people that come
to dance! so if you are thinking of coming, let me make it even
better.... hit me with your full names and i will sort you for no $$
and get you on the guest list... please let me know by weds the 15th.

thanks and see you on thursday.

march 16th>

halo (citydeep music, las vegas)

with your residents

jamie thinnes (seasons recordings)

jeff winfield (instinct, orange county)

live percussion all night!

rich-i (seasons)

tentation ultra lounge
4647 macarthur blvd
newport beach, ca 92660

dinner reservations and cabanas (949) 660-1010

$10 (guest list required first and last names)
please email
jthinnes at seasonsrecordings.com