[Dynagroove] 1 week away

jose@aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Thu Mar 30 17:58:23 PST 2006

What's up everybody--

ELEVATE is exactly 1 week away!  After over two months of hard work
we're ready to bring you the best elevate yet...

next thursday April 6th 2006 w/ special guest DOC MARTIN (3hour set)

along with

WALLY CALLERIO

WOBS & NONFICTION

SHAGGE (spinning hip hop and funk in the 2nd room until 11:30)

BRIAN THOMAS

~limited amount of $10 presales available @ wanttickets.com (going very
fast)~

We have beefed up the sound in the main room, and we're doing all the
usual extras that the Elevate parties are known for(free food, drinks,
cool stuff, you know how we do ;)

"join our family and friends once again, or for the first time"

taking place @ Detroit Bar
843 W 19th St.
Costa Mesa CA 92627
detroitbar.com