[Dynagroove] Elevate this saturday--ticket info and directions...

jose at aagfx.com jose at aagfx.com
Fri Nov 3 12:21:19 PST 2006

This Saturday, ELEVATE 1 year anniversary with:

 >>>DJ HEATHER(house of OM, blackcherry, Chicago)

 >>>D I Z (Freaks, "From Home with Love"  CD release party!!)

 >>>DOC LINK  (Large, Kingstreet, Chciago)

along with WOBS & NONFICTION(tag team set), G spot (hawaii), and Josh
Billings

We have some $10 presales left, grab 'em up while you can.  Tickets
will be $15 at the door before 10:30 and then $20...

Presale Tickets - WantTickets.Com (Only $10)</a>

directions:

coming from LA

•all routes to 405 freeway
•405south
•55 south
•freeway ends (right on 19th street)

843 W 19th St.  Costa Mesa, CA 92627  (mapquest!)