[Dynagroove] The list Heats up. . . & Im searching for my MainLine

messy luv messyluvv at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 13:13:54 PST 2006

Its automatic, I know you feel it. . .

  Hotwire My Heart coming to L.A. Nov 17

  http://fistfull.net/images/hotwire11.17.06.jpg <<<--- View Flyer Here

  Once again this event is not for everyone. (Only the sexy people)
  So, get in where you fit in. . . Cause we don't care if your pretty...

  21 & Wiser w/ ID

  I'm gonna leave it to Focus to train the upcoming and hold down the
  middle ground. Respect, your hard work it is paying off. Thank you 4
  the new generation. xoxoxo

  Back to our overdrive knob on the amplifier.

  Galen & Solar - Pacific Sound, Sunset, S.F.
  dirty-Lo - 19Th St. Movement (55south)
  Eric Tucker&Chris Capparro - Wiseacre, N.Y.,L.A.
  Durek & Gabbi  =  Happy Birthday
  deeKay - The Double Fisted Underground, C.M.

  You know the deal,
  RSVP to RSVP at FistFull.net
  First 100 are granted free entry
  10$ pre-Sale @ http://www.fistfull.net
  Hotwire  - 1 323 337 8008

  This event will sell out, I saw the rumor go around stating we had room indoors
  for more on the last event. We are allowed 200 people, so, early arrival is and
  always will be suggested.

  Ticket holder's = Guaranteed entry. . .

  See you at the Hot spot

  xo