[Dynagroove] VinylTribe returns to FOCUS (oc) Tomorrow Night!! (FREE!)

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Mon Nov 6 15:21:21 PST 2006

Tomorrow night the VinylTribe DJs return back to Focus for the hottest
Tuesday night in the OC!! Everytime we've played at Focus it's been a
packed house, and to thank you for that, we've worked out a deal with the
promoters to give FREE ENTRY before 10:30pm!! They've also got some good
cheap drinks before 10:30 also so get there early and get warmed up for
us.

Here's the email sent out from Focus for tomorrow night with all the
information you'll need... Thanks again and we'll see you tomorrow night
at FOCUS!

Since last Tuesday was such a huge sucess (thank you all by the way). I'm
making this Tuesday with Vinyl Tribe free before 10:30 with the email
invite. So come a little early and lets keep the vibe pumpin. Make sure
you're on our list by signing up @ www.mindboxmedia.com/focus.

Where - Tapas 4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (Right By John
Wayne Airport) (Mapquest Directions)

Ages - 18+ To Get In / 21+ To Drink @ The Fully Stocked Bar

Drink Specials (Before 10:30) - $2.50 All Beers, $5 Effen Vodka Drinks
(Energy Drink Add $1.50), $3 Sauza Gold Shots

Doors Open - 9:30 PM

Parking - No Charge

More info @ www.mindboxmedia.com/focus