[Dynagroove] throwing eblows at flarf-shenargin

joesh joeshuaus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 11:19:45 PST 2006

i love it when someone (anyone) says oh i
listen/like/heard of house music. Then they put in a
cd or gimme a sample of a 4/4 beat that is going 137
BPM's. The whole time trying to tell me how melodic it
is when its breaking every 4 measures into a spacey
buildup with a rat-a-tat-tat drum roll into some
feedback.  Its a matter of taste and you wouldn't tell
someone they are eating Fish when its clearly Pork. no
matter how much shit you put with it.

2c.