[Dynagroove] DYNAMIC...

Amy Ricketts amyr at dynagroove.com
Mon Nov 13 19:31:38 PST 2006

More echos....

I had a GREAT TIME on Saturday.

It was AMAZING  to see the old "Reelhouse Fridays" crew:  Fabian, Fab,
Cade, Zoki, Deanna, Nick, Ana and Corpy all in one place!  Oh man!  Why
didn't we do the hoostle???

I was very pleased with how many of the LA "regulars" came out.  I feel
like I haven't seen you all out at one party in a while.

Thumbs up to Cade for booking a "real" DJ for this low-priced event.  I
don't know how he is going to top J-Dub without raising the admission
price.

Can't wait for the next one.  When is it???

Amy Ricketts

p.s. Many apologies to my friends for having to put up with my ridiculous
drunkenness.  I totally forgot that I did not eat dinner. I remembered the
hard way after a couple  drinks. which normally would not make me so
stupid.  THANK YOU FABIAN for not letting me drive home.  THANK YOU Zoki
for driving me to Jack in the Box!  You guys are the best!