[Dynagroove] TONIGHT - Ian Pooley (NRK/Pooled Germany) @ Focus ($5)

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Nov 14 11:02:45 PST 2006

Ian Pooley @ focus TuONIGHT (Tuesday November 14th)
(NRK, Pooled Music, Germany)

Along With Josh Billings & D-Fresh

five dollars
Before 10:30 (with this dynagroove printout

Get ready for this one guys. Talk about special event. We are going all
out on this one. We have the legendary Ian Pooley coming in this Tuesday
direct from Germany to play for us. This is the only place you can see
Ian Pooley (He's not playing anywhere else in the area). We are getting
everybody that's on the email list in for $5 before 10:30 & only $15
after. Make sure you're on our email list to get the invite
www.mindboxmedia.com/focus. If you can remember the last time Ian Pooley
played for us there was a line around the building. We have more people
in attendance now, so we will make sure we have enough room for
everybody as well as enough security & bartenders to make the night run
smoothly. We will make sure everybody gets in as quickly as possible and
nobody is stuck outside.

We are very excited to have Ian Pooley, a living legend, playing this
Tuesday at Focus. A lot of the house music DJs & Producers of today will
tell you Ian Pooley was an inspiration to them. His Mix CDs have been a
staple in people's CD players. He has put out tracks on the label NRK,
V2 & most recently his own label "Pooled Music". Some of the tracks you
may recognize are (links are mp3 samples): Balmes (A Better Life), The
Fly Shuffle, Higgeldy Piggeldy, Celtic Cross & Samo Iluzija just to name
a few. Not only does Ian Pooley produce amazing tracks, he is also one
of the best DJs in the industry. Seeing this man perform live will
without a doubt get you moving. He tours all over the world to have him
play at our intimate venue is an honor.

Opening up for Ian Pooley will be Focus' own resident Dj Josh Billings.
Josh opened up for Kaskade on Halloween night at focus and we had over
700 people dancing to Josh Billings' beats. Opening up from 9:30-11 is
D-Fresh. D-Fresh is a great guy and awesome DJ and really knows how to
warm it up proper. Hopefully you can get there early and get in for only
five bucks, grab a couple $2.50 beers & dance to D-Fresh's beats because
we really think he's somebody worth hearing.

There are $10 Presale tickets available on wanttickets.com (Just search
for Pooley)

Where - Tapas 4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (Right By
John Wayne Airport) (Mapquest Directions)

Ages - 18+ To Get In / 21+ To Drink @ The Fully Stocked Bar

Drink Specials (Before 10:30) - $2.50 All Beers, $5 Effen Vodka Drinks
(Energy Drink Add $1.50), $3 Sauza Gold Shots

Doors Open - 9:30 PM

Parking - No Charge

More info @ www.mindboxmedia.com/focus