[Dynagroove] Bodyrock @ Sachi Wednesday

derekandrew at consciousphunk.com derekandrew at consciousphunk.com
Tue Nov 14 20:56:37 PST 2006

As a thank you for the great year Derek Andrew has had, and the wish of another one (it’s his B-day), we’re doing Wednesday night for FREE @ Sachi.  That’s right, you get all this and more for nothing more than your presence (not to be confused with presents, which, while appreciated, are not required).

This week features:

The Bodyrock DJs (Quietly Freakin') [10:30-12:30 so get there early!!!!!]

DJ Brooklyn (Monkey Do!)

and of course...

Derek Andrew & Pete Spinning (Conscious Phunk/Monkey Do!)

And we will also be having visuals featured by Conscious Pilot, the mastermind behind the visuals at Independance and Remember.

@ Sachi in Long Beach

Doors open @ 9pm
21+ with ID

Located INSIDE the Seaport Marina Hotel
(walk through the lobby and follow the "noise")

6400 EAST PACIFIC COAST HIGHWAY
LONG BEACH, CA 90803

AT THE CORNER OF 2ND AND PCH

[Please Mapquest it, I suck at directions]