[Dynagroove] preThanksgiving House Jam!

Lauren Rodriguez lauren.24 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 18:12:33 PST 2006

That's cool.
what else is going on for thanksgiving weekend, like Friday, Saturday or
Sunday. I've got to help bake pies the night before. It's tradition. =P
Plus I was hoping to find something in the 5 to 10 dollar range, Rylan
and I are cheap like that. =P
that is all.
hit us up..

I can't wait till we are in L.A. again!,
Lauren