[Dynagroove] Dynamic Saturday Dec 16th

Cade con at dynagroove.com
Tue Nov 28 11:06:57 PST 2006

Ok guys.  As you all know Dynamic was a huge success earlier this month.
I was so excited that no one knew who was playing that I was giggling and
bublie all over.  I must say that peoples smiles were so big when they saw
J-dub step up to the decks.   And now I have the next Dynamic set up for
Dec 16th and I have landed not 1 but TWO guest DJs.   Both of which will
be flying in saturday evening specificly for dynamic...  I am so excited
it is a huge challenge not to tell you!!  I just want to brag brag brag..
But I won't won't won't!!!!!

For those of you who are in the closet (not in that gay kind of way) and
don't know what I am talking (or actually maybe also in that gay kind of
way) about.

Dynamic is a new monthly that the Dynagroove crew has started up.
Basically the lineup is not announced and well you just have to show up to
see who is playing.  I know that is putting a lot of faith in me but I am
ready for the tasks!!!!

Dynagroove Presents

DYNAMIC
Saturday December 16th 2006

DJs

Show the fu[k up and find out!!!

Downtown warehouse venue
10 PM to ???
323 878 2386

~It is my great accomplishment that you all underestimate me~
http://www.dynagroove.com
http://www.myspace.com/dynacade
cade at dynagroove.com