[Dynagroove] 8/3 Friday @ Mountain Bar - $5 or free B4 10pm - 2x4 sets all night!

Mark Zabala markzabala at ninjaskillz.net
Wed Aug 1 02:18:48 PDT 2007

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=358095.2166

::Ninja Skillz Monthly :: First Fridaze...

*FORBIDDEN MOUNTAIN*
Friday Night, August 3, 2007

Flyer: http://tinyurl.com/32dz4u
Video: http://tinyurl.com/yug2lx
Mailings: http://ninjaskillz.net/register

The next installment of the Forbidden Series sees the traveling Ninjas
summoned by the council to come back to the source... the Forbidden
Mountain.

The Ninjas will be pleasuring your ears with 2 x 4 action (Not Lumber.
Two Djs at once on 4 decks...or 8 if we count vinyl and cds!) all
night long...

*Rhines and Mark Zabala*
------------------------

Mark Zabala loves funkiness in his rhythms, rawness in his bass,
techiness in his sounds and creating trippy atmospheres. He is
glitched-out techfunk.

Rhines is all about kickin' beats, dub bass, psychedelic sounds, being
loud, dancing, getting out of control, escaping reality, crackin' up,
and having fun...

*Saynt and Michael Insane*
--------------------------
Saynt is tribal drums banging in a desert as night tucks the sun into
bed. He is the frantic enegy of a hypnotic beat at midnight.

Mike Insane has DJ A.D.D. He constantly genre bends his sets with
funky electro house, breaks, progressive and deep house.

*Guardian and Hyjynx*
---------------------
Guardian, protector of all that shakes your butt! He is known for his
ass shaking tech house and progressive. He's a Pirate by nature but a
Ninja by skill.

Hyjynx sounds a lot like a twisted dream blending dark breaks with
amazing progressive house. Imagine young Alice rocking out in
wonderland's best underground club.

Returning to our original location:

Mountain Bar in Chinatown
475 Gin Ling Way
(Just off the 110 fwy "Hill St" exit
under the Neon Gates)
Los Angeles, CA 90012 [view map]

21+ | 9pm - 2am
Free admission before 10pm
$5 all night after

Be Informed of Secret Gatherings on our mailing list...
www.ninjaskillz.net/register

NINJASKILLZ.NET | ELECTRIC-ENLIGHTENMENT.COM | WWW.THEMOUNTAINBAR.COM