[Dynagroove] TONIGHT @ Focus - Garth & Jeno All Night for $5

Josh Billings josh at mindboxmedia.com
Tue Aug 14 14:20:19 PDT 2007

Tuesday August 14th (Special Event)

Garth & Jeno Back 2 Back All Night Long
(Wicked, Grayhound, San Francisco) Presales Suggested

First EVER Orange County Appearance Together

Five Dollars
Before 10:30 with RSVP to rsvp at focus-oc.com
Only $15 After 10:30

Grab your Presale Tickets because this is going to be a historic party
to say the least. Garth & Jenö will be playing together (Back 2 Back)
for the first time ever in Orange County.

Garth & Jenö touring together again is huge and the fact we have them @
a club as intimate as Focus is awesome to say the least. When I Say
"Garth & Jenö" you can't help but think of how much of an impact they
have had on House Music. They are the founders of the Wicked Crew &
Wicked Records (Along with Markie & Thomas). Garth currently runs his
own Label (Grayhound) & Jenö hosts his own radio show "Noise From The
Void." Bringing these two together at focus is a special event to say
the least.

We talk about legendary DJs coming in, but these 2 artist hold a special
place in so many of our hearts that it's an honor to host them together
@ Focus. They will be playing from 9:30-Close so get there early and
experience this amazing party first hand.

New Mixes up from Gene Farris, Mastiksoul & Mes on LiveAtFocus.com

Focus Tuesdays Is Located @ Tapas
4253 Martingale Way, Newport Beach, CA 92660

18 & Over Welcome / 21 & Over To Drink at the Fully Stocked Bar
Doors Open @ 9:30 & Casual Attire (T-Shirt & Jeans) are Acceptable