[Dynagroove] Directions to the FREE DAYTIME PARK PARTY TODAY. Please feel free to forward.

Sunsetfilm at aol.com Sunsetfilm at aol.com
Sat Aug 18 08:22:17 PDT 2007

A LOT MORE SHADE IN THE DANCING AREA FROM THE GET GO @  NOON
::::::::FORWARD TO YOUR GOOD FRIENDS:::::::::::
THE FINAL ULTIMATE  SUMMER FREE PARK PARTY OF THE YEAR. Water guns, football,
balloon fights,  frisbee's, and any other thing you can think of, last time I
got hit by a  soccerball 4 times. It's also time for The FINAL FREE Martycue
Barbecue of the  year at "Bodyrock In The Park" on Saturday, August 18th.
Celebrating 7 year's in  Los Angeles, can't wait to see all of you again !! And if
you missed the last  one, this one will be even better!!
TOMORROW! SATURDAY, AUGUST 18TH
>From  Noon 'till Dusk
"BODYROCK in the Park"
A FREE DAYTIME HOUSE MUSIC  GATHERING
Featuring...
WALLY CALLERIO
JOPLIN
MIKE  MAGANA
FARRON
THE BODYROCK DJ's
** 10 Year's in the cooking: The FINAL  FREE Martycue Barbecue of the year, a
little bit of my Armenian lovin' FREE...  Just to say thanks for being part
of our lives for all these year's.
***THE GRILLING STARTS AROUND 1pm***
Chicken Kabbobs, Beef Kabbobs,  ***NEW JUST ADDED BARBECUED TOP SIRLOIN STEAK
KABBOBS** NEW BARBECUED LAMB  RIBBLETS** The best tasting Rice Pilaf, my
famous Hummous, Vegetarian delights,  Roasted Eggplants in Olive Oil & Garlic,
seasoned Pita Bread and much, much  more.. BRING YOUR APPETITES & your DANCING
SHOES !!!!!
Here are the  directions, write this down and save it!
TAKE 405 JUST NORTH OF THE 101 EXIT  BURBANK BLVD HEAD WEST FOR A FEW BLOCKS
TURN RIGHT ON WOODLEY 0.7 MILES UP ON  THE RIGHT NEAR THE WALL.
Hosted by the BodyRock DJ'S & BFLY
Barbecue  Sponsored by  www.Sunsetfilm.net
UPCOMING  MUSIC EVENTS:
* " TO LIVE AND LOVE IN L.A. " { Celebrating The Golden 5 }  Date TBA
* Halloween Weekend : SPECIAL EVENT TBA...
* NEW YEAR'S EVE 2007  SPECIAL EVENT TBA...
~~ www.sunsetfilm.net ~~
It's that  simple...