[Dynagroove] Live performance by UNA @ INSPIRATION Sat. 8/25/07 - $5 Suggested Donation :)

Housemusicjunky at aol.com Housemusicjunky at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 17:15:16 PDT 2007

We are very excited to present a band as unique  and gifted as Una on this
night. With their dubut LP "One", Una expands the  jazz/electronic/downtempo
frontier by combining the sultry voice of Jennifer  Cook, the inspired keyboards
and guitar of The Mighty One (Richard Larsen) and  the downtempo turntables of
Eddie Barajas. Musically referring to the most  noteworthy of electronic
groups would only suppress the imagination in  describing the depth of Una. Please
check out their first full-length album  "One" on iTunes and we guarantee
you'll be hooked!

Resident DJ Jose  Marquez will be playing his special blend of Deep/Soulful
House, Afro-Latin  Rhythms, Samba, Salsa, Latin-Jazz, Afro-Beat and other urban
world dance beats.  Come join us on this memorable night as we come together
to celebrate life,  music and dancing in a community atmosphere!

Check out more about UNA at  - myspace.com/unamusic

I N S P I R A T I O N

Every Saturday  - $5 Suggested Donation
10 till 3am | 21 & Over | Dress to  Sweat!

Music by Jose Marquez

Deep/Soulful House,  Afro-Latin Rhythms, Samba, Salsa,
Latin-Jazz, Afro-Beat and other urban world  dance beats.

Live Performance 08/25/07 by:
UNA

Located at
The Palmer Room