[Dynagroove] FREE CDs. My CD Release Party!!!! W/ Joshua Iz!!!

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Mon Aug 20 13:01:55 PDT 2007

It has been two years since my last CD release.  So I decided to make
up for it by releaseing two CDs.  You can obtain the profesionally
mastered and pressed CDs by Showing up to Kinesic before 12 Am on
friday.  These are free to all and have groovy names.

CD 1 - "Does Your Ego Disco ?"

Recorded live at "Reverberate" 7/14/07 delves into the glory of disco
house.  Always been my favorite to play and I thought it was about
time another disco house set was put out.  I tried to keep most of the
tracks on there fresh and not played out.  Although there are a couple
older goodies on there I just could not say no to *wink*  If you are a
Disco House fan then you will definitely dig this set.

CD 2 -  "Where's My Music?"

This too was recorded live at "Piso Mojado" 6/24/06.  This set is more
chicago influenced.  With some No Assembly banging, Greenskeepers, &
Swing to top things off..  This is a fun set that is supposed to give
you a happy clap your hands to house type of vibe.  My version of
Chicago house.  Definitely some recognizable tracks but also some
stuff I have never heard anyone play.

Then the cherry on top of this night is that Joshua (AKA Iz) is the
headliner!!  Now you tell me..  Why are you not peeing your pants
right now?  Do you know how long it has been since Iz has played LA?

THIS FRIDAY AUG 24

Joshua Iz of the famous Iz & Diz house duo is making his way to
Kinesic next Friday to celebrate Cade's (Dynagroove and beloved
Kinesic resident) CD release party. You won't want to miss this
special event. Get there early and get ready for a good time!

About Iz:
Over the last five years, Joshua has been playing more with his
partner Diz, supporting their releases on Classic, Tweekin',
Aesoteric, Silver Network and Seasons, now playing regularly at Fabric
(London), the Sub Club in Glasgow, the Rex in Paris, New Zealand as
well as various other locales around the globe.

In addition to Joshua's djing, production and remix work, he recently
began teaching a DJ class with The DJProject, a non-profit community
outreach program based in San Francisco. Currently teaching his second
session, Joshua has developed his own step-by-step course to teach
motivated Bay Area youth the necessary skills to start expressing
themselves through music.

Kinesic
Aug 24

Joshua Iz (next Friday)