[Dynagroove] Tuesday 8/28/07 at Dragon in Hermosa Beach

pat schoolastra me at patschoolastra.com
Thu Aug 23 19:46:59 PDT 2007

I will be playing this next Tuesday at Dragon in Hermosa Beach.
I am recently back from playing in Mexico, Vancouver, San Jose, Las
Vegas and Park City, UT.
I have some AMAZING new tracks to share with you all...
Including some new promos from Black Vinyl, Z Records, Eddie Amador,
Soulfuric, Deep Swing, Defected and more!
Not to mention, I will be bringing a ton of new promo CD's to give away.

Dragon has been bringing out a lot of proper talent lately including:
Groove Junkies (Om Records)
Marques Wyatt (Deep)
John Julius Knight (Soulfuric Records)
and many more...

I am very pleased to be playing on this night. Its their 'Taco Tuesday'
night and they get VERY busy. Lots of locals from the South Bay and its
always a good crowd ready to have fun. NO COVER CHARGE and the drinks
are cheap & strong...plus, the food is great!

DRAGON - www.myspace.com/dragonhermosabeach
22 Pier Ave - Hermosa Beach - 310-372-4462
DJ's - Pat SchooLastra - HighPockets - Joshua Heath
Taco Tuesday food & drink specials
7pm till 2am
NO COVER

Hope to see you all there!
- Pat
www.patschoolastra.com
www.myspace.com/patschoolastra

PS. Check my website for new mixes and if we are not friends on myspace
yet, then get on it! :o)