[Dynagroove] Next WERKIT - Sat. 9/15 with DA SUNLOUNGE!!!

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 15:55:54 PDT 2007

First, thank you everyone who made it the opening Werkit party last  Saturday
with The Sound Republic.  It was a BLAST.  the House room was  clearly the
best room in the entire mega-club, with the best music, best vibe  and the
coolest and densest crowd.  Circus is lovin' it.  By the time  The Sound Republic
were finishing up, the other rooms in the club, which started  off scary
(industrial hard dance in the back room) or floaty (indescript trance  music in the
main room), were now also playing HOUSE by the end of the  night.  It was a
very cool transformation and I'm glad we got to contribute  to such an
awakening.  Also, many thanks go to JOESH and CHUCK from MAUF,  extremely cool dudes
who played a great set each, setting up the madness that  was The Sound Republic.

Next month, we are delighted to have superstard DJ/Producer Simon Newby  (aka
DA SUNLOUNGE) all the way from England for what I understand is his  first
gig in Los Angeles.  All the DJs on here know who Da  Sunlounge is and most
dancers probably grooved to a number of  his ridiculous tracks.   Frankie from The
Sound Republic  described Da Sunlounge like this:  "You mean the guy I have 6
inches  worth of vinyl in my collection?"...hehe.  Anyhow, that's the  werd.
 When In doubt, werkit out!

WERKIT
Sat. 9/15/05
The Loft @ Circus

w/ very special guest
DA SUNLOUNGE (Myna Music/Bambino Recordings, UK)

10:00PM to 4:00AM
21+

House music all night long

FREE before 12:00 if you Rsvp @ _www.housesaladla.com/rsvpPage.php_