[Dynagroove] Pork & Beats October 6th!

Joplin joplin at joplinshouse.com
Thu Aug 30 12:06:48 PDT 2007

We're gearing up for our first Pork & Beats party, happening on October 6th!
Lots of love, food, music and extra goodies... Downtown LA location...

We are extremely proud to showcase ERIC ROSEN of the Couch DJ's for our
first event. Eric is a true favorite of the Pork & Beats family, and was one
of my very first inspirations as a DJ. A unique and beautiful experience
every time this guy steps up to the decks, if you haven't had the
opportunity to witness the magic he brings to the music, do your heart and
soul a favor and check him out! You won't leave the dancefloor without a
smile on your face...

Check out http://waxdj.com/djs/17/    and listen to the many fabulous
mixes Eric has done. He is #1 on the site!

Also debuting at Pork & Beats is FRAB - a live act that will be closing out
the night with a unique, ecclectic set including live performers, live video
and live musicians. This is their first show so be sure to stay late to
support! And of course the Pork & Beats crew will be warming up the night
properly... featuring all the P&B DJ's - J-Bird, Shawn Whitson, Alex
Castillo and yours truly. And of course, VJ master Puzz:e Piece will be
doing his video magic, as only he can do! Sure to be his best show yet...

Stay tuned to www.porkandbeats.com for more info to come soon...

Much love from the P&B crew!