[Dynagroove] November 10 - ULTRAVIOLET returns!

BadIYE at aol.com BadIYE at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 09:43:21 PDT 2007

Nice!!  Estoy Scorpio too.  Nov. 7.  See you soon V.   Imad.

In a message dated 8/30/2007 12:59:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
theoneandonlymissv at sbcglobal.net writes:

So, I've  been asked for over a year now, "when is UltraViolet coming
back?"...and I  decided that it is time.  Aw yeah, get ready Los Angeles!

U L T R  A V I O L E T
November 10, 2007
Scorpio Birthday bash!

We will  be celebrating Miss V's birthday (me...lol), as well as all the
other  Scorpio's out there...Eddie B, Juan of ECB, Jen, Mark, Susie, etc...  If
you're one of us, let me know!  :)

Virgin venue
Downtown  LA
10 pm to the break o' break o' dawn
cheap cover, strong drinks, good  vibes...
You know how we do it!  :)

stay tuned for more  info!

~Let the music take hold of your soul, feel it in your heart,  pump it
through your veins, breath it in and groove with it!~

U   L  T  R  A  V  I  O  L  E   T

View the  Archives:
http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/dynagroove/