[Dynagroove] Some of you favorite past people from the scene?

Cade Nelson cade at dynagroove.com
Tue Dec 11 09:53:57 PST 2007

The "Favorite DJ Set" thread that lucas started got me to athinking...There
were a lot of great DJ sets that set the mood of the night..  But what about
those great people that also set the mood.  Or that guy "You know the one
who....." that you always saw out.  SO I was thinking of some of the ecletic
people I used to see out and they helped set the mood of parties...

Here are some of my favorites

Brandon -  He would stand in a corner and look at his hands and hardly move
at all while dancing and jut kind look like he was tripping out...  There
was a rumor that he was somehow related to doc martib.  But he would just
stand and move his hands to the music kind like a robert smit.. all night...
then when the music would stop he would come out of his trace and be totally
sober and walk out.  The security guards would be like "is he alright to
drive?" lol

Fuzzy Jhymn - Ok I personally know the man who started the fuzzy raver
trend.  I am not lying.. Circa 1995 or 96 Jhymn started to arrive at all the
parties with fuzzy mascott outfit overalls.  He became known as "Fuzzy
Jhymn" and you would hear him hooting and hollaring infront of the DJ.  He
may not be fuzzy anymore but he still hoots and hollars when he is around.
A great story of Jhymn is I had known him when he was a trance/breaks kind
of fellow.  One night he walks up to me and goes "Hey man.  Your into house
right?"  I said "yeah"  and he got this grin on his face and he said in the
most energetic voice "Dude!  House is where it is at!"  He was as
enthusiastic as a guy who had just found god.

Priest - And His Digereedoo.  There were few party back in the day that if
you walked into the back corners you did not hear his digereedoo.  He was
also a pretty sick dancer..  what ever happened to him?

The no legged break dancer - I still see him out on occasion.  But the guy
would start the circle and finish the circle

The Wonder Twins - I hate to say it but I miss them. lol

Sue Dread - Yes I know she is still around and kicking.  But it was not a
house party without sue dread's presence

Man I could go on... But these were just the ones who popped into my head...

Cade