[Dynagroove] Some of you favorite past people from the scene?

splaticus at aol.com splaticus at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 15:56:12 PST 2007

Mike Hiatus from Next Step- one time flyer designer/ promo partner with Just Jhymn
Steve Kool Aid
Destructo
Markem X
Chris P Crunch
Brad Baker of XFX visuals
Baba Lou
Buzz? (Acid hits)
Louis of Gypsys and Thieves/ GAt clothing
Eli Star
Ernie Munson
Moonpup
Rose (Sketch pad)

..and the chick with the tambourine all nite!

I heard Tef got into the Hollywood scene and has/had something to do with Garden of Eden.
You can catch up with Big Steve working staff sometimes at Go Ventures massives.