[Dynagroove] Join me at Love Joy this Thursday Plus Jason Blakemore on Disciples of House

Nic Alvarado djnicalvarado at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 22:31:26 PST 2007

This Thursday Join me and Joe Rated at Love Joy!!! I love playing at this spot, the beats are great and the food is, well the food is just ok.

  21 and over
free all night
  located at Zen Sushi in Silver Lake CA

  go to the link below for flyer
  http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x27/lovejoyla/LoveJoy-Dec-1.jpg

  Plus this week Jason BLAkemore and Bret Wallace on the Disciples of House

  Disciples of House is Thursday 6pm-10pm PST

  To listen to the show log on to www.insoulwetrust.com

  Hit us up on these instant messengers for a shout out

  Aim = nicosnax

  yahoo = djnicalvarado

  myspace im = djnicalvarado

  To see what time the show plays in your city log on to
http://www.djnicalvarado.com/disciples_of_house/show_times_for_disciples_of_house.html

  Ever wanted to do your own radio show??? You can, all you need is a internet connection!!!
  Click here for more information.  and join the In Soul We Trust Family!!!