[Dynagroove] Birthday Party @ Indulge!

Robert Basch rbasch at kushrecords.com
Wed Dec 19 13:54:24 PST 2007

So another year passed and im still here with my 10 million strong and
growing generation.

Yay...

Anyhow going to have a little celebration at Indulge tonight. I really hope
to see you all there! Its going to be a fun night and our last until 2008!

Come help me say good by to 27 years of youth and help me say hello to many
more years of being old

Indulge Sushi starts Just before 8 and ends about 11
its all ages booze for 21 and up
NO COVER TONIGHT!

We have a great special menu for wed. Of course the full menu is open but we
have some select items at a great price just for you!

If you want to get away from the normal bar/club/meat market then come down
to Indulge at Yama Sushi where you can dine finely amongst good people. Make
new friends or just catch up with old ones. We cant wait to see you.

Located @ Yama Sushi on Lake Mission Viejo in South OC
27782 Vista Del Lago C-22
Mission Viejo CA 92692
949.716.9262