[Dynagroove] we take our house music very seriously in the IE...

darren c inland_deep at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 06:39:53 PST 2007

made you look... j/k.

ok so darren c. is covering eclecktic sundays for the next two weeks...

this week in the housey house area:

-dan sin (housefiends IE)
-maybe joel m. & amand j. (if they get back from frisco in time.... home IE)
-darren c.

in the boogie funk rare grooves way cooler music than i have area:

-gettoe d & da homies...

will be @ Faces
1725 Spruce St.
riverside, ca

ridicolously cheap drinks and we burn on the patio all nite long.

no freakin cover

9p-2a

what are you doing the night before christmas eve anyways?

next week... hmm... i dont really know yet... lol

but the REAL promoters will be back in jan and this time wit da HOME crew so
ya better watch out!

HOME & ECLECKTIK in the 08!