[Dynagroove] New Years Eve Party @ Tantalum! - 9:30pm

Soul-Titanium Collective soultitanium at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 12:08:28 PST 2007

Sup!
I could come up with something creative to say, but instead I'll let Diana fling the lyrical acrobatics:

Yo party people, New Year's comin real soon
You best be cruising out with me down to Tantalum

Come enjoy some rockin tunes from my homies 'Wade and friends'
You'll be bustin moves all night until the old year ends

So if havin a slamin night be your New Years goal
Come and party in LB with your dj m-Soul

So drink your guava martini, heck there ain't no cover
Invite yo brotha, yo sista, and word to yo motha!

Party goes till 2 so come on and bring a guest
Thanks for listening to this rhyme, just trying to keep it funky fresh

-DD

411:
- Party starts around 9:30ish
- Planning on having dinner, early reservations are highly recommended - full menu available - calamari is kick ass!
- No cover
- Red carpet entrance
- Bottle service
- Champagne toast
- Party goes 'till 2am

Tantalum Restaurant
6272 E. Pacific Coast Highway
Long Beach, CA 90803
http://tantalumrestaurant.com/

to find out more information about the Soul-Titanium
Collective, please visit:
http://www.soultitanium.com