[Dynagroove] SUBLEVEL NYE

steven b. spatiel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 1 02:01:46 PDT 2007

nice one!!
its lookin like im gonna hafta rescedule my plans..
I know this much, if I were at a party at the end of the universe
where space meets time>>>>>>>>>>>>
and there were a parking lot full of taxi's
Im knowing I'd be in Zack's cab to take me home!> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007
12:15:48 -0700> From: djplusone at yahoo.com> To: dynagroove at dynagroove.com>
Subject: Re: [Dynagroove] SUBLEVEL NYE> > atta boy zack!!> > Kelly Drouet
<kelly_smelly_belly at yahoo.com> wrote: SUBLEVEL > SPACE EXPLORER 6 YR.
ANNIVERSARY!> > DOC MARTIN> JENO> GARTH> SUNSHINE JONES (LIVE DJ SET)> ZACK
HILL > & SUBLEVEL LIVE FEAT. LILLIA> > > > On a sidenote, I'm personally
extremely excited to see> Zack on such an amazing lineup.> > > :) Kelly D>
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around >
Archives:> http://mailman.newdream.net/pipermail/dynagroove/> Tired of spam?