[Dynagroove] Heads Up Milwaukee & Chicago peeps...

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Thu Nov 1 16:37:39 PDT 2007

Just a heads up for anyone on the list in the Milwaukee / Chicago areas.
I'll be headed out that way next weekend for a couple of gigs and would
love to see some old friends!!

Friday November 9th - A Night Of Deep

Special Guest DJ: ZACK HILL (VinylTribe L.A.)
plus Residents: Kleinbeck & Lukewarm (Scoreless After Two)

Located @ The Highbury
2322 South KK Ave
Milwaukee, WI

Then on Saturday I'm heading over to Chicago for a couple of days. That
night I'll be playing alongside Derek Foreal, Karl Almaria (Bunchlox), and
a whole host of others.. I dont have the contact/location info handy, but
if you're in the area, hit me up and I'll get it to you.

If anyone's got any suggestions on things to do/see while in either city
please reply privately!

-Zack