[Dynagroove] Spectrum Thurs 10-25 with Barry Weaver, Sergio V and Joe Rodriguez

sergio vazquez dj_sergiov at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:10:33 PST 2007

Wassup Dynapeeps, we will be having a very special Thanksgiving night at the
Epic Lounge, that we would like you to partake with us. We are having a canned
food drive. Show up with a can of food and get in for free, otherwise it's $5.
All proceeds will be donated to a local charity anyways. There is no work or
school the next day so come get down with us till 4am, maybe even longer. We
cannot sell any liquor that night so, bring your own. We will provide a bar,
cups, ice and coolers. Just bring your favorite drinks. We will also throw in
donated bottles to start things off right. Come shake the turkey off in the
city of Downey, just 20 min south of downtown LA. Details below.
:SPECTRUM:Vs:DeeperMoods: Thursday Nov 22th... Featuring:
Darius Alexander (Deeper Moods)
Macadamion (Deeper Moods)
Joe Rodriguez (Spectrum)
Sergio V (Spectrum)
Cole Medina (Spectrum)
Alex Hererra (Spectrum)
 Located at EPIC LOUNGE 8239 2nd St. Downey CA $5 or Canned food,
B.Y.O.B.
10pm-4am 21+, Smoking Patio info:323-281-1432

http://a722.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_5944344c39b7273c55c123a582
64cdd1.gif

Happy Thanksgiving.