[Dynagroove] Joshua Heath tonight at Therapy

sue at balance-la.com sue at balance-la.com
Wed Nov 7 14:43:30 PST 2007

This month at THERAPY looks to be our strongest yet as we welcome Joshua
Heath this Wednesday followed by Neil Aline of Chez Music, and of
course Mr.
Andy Caldwell for our 3rd Annual Thanksgiving Eve bash.  And for
dessert why
not a little DIG VS THERAPY?

Here it is all nice and neat for you:

11/7    JOSHUA HEATH

11/14   NEIL ALINE

11/21   ANDY CALDWELL - THANKSGIVING EVE BASH
                 ** NO LIST. $5 before 11pm, $10 thereafter **

11/28   DIG VS THERAPY

If you haven’t been to THERAPY in a while please visit us. Quite a bit
of
remodeling has taken place at Tokio and the dance floor is now in the
middle
of venue and the DJ booth is now on the opposite side.  It all makes
for a
proper dance club!

Remember, it’s FREE to get in and don’t forget about the FREE SAKE
before
10:30 pm!!!!

Therapy is every Wednesday night and TOKIO  - 1640 N. Cahuenga Blvd,
just
south of Hollywood Blvd.

9pm - 2am

21 and over