[Dynagroove] dj m-Soul (that's me!) @ tantalum - Sat 11/10

Soul-Titanium Collective soultitanium at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 01:06:02 PST 2007

Hello Friends!
I'd love it if all of you came out this this Saturday, Nov. 10, so that I could entertain you with some excellent music.  I'll be playing all night and I know you'd have a good time!  Here's the info, yo:

M-SOUL - SATURDAY, 11/10, 10:30 - 1:30a

If you didn't already know, this is a weekly thing, and we have 4 DJs playing throughout the month to keep things fresh.  Here's the up-coming calendar:

11/10 - m-Soul
11/17 - Elboogie
11/24 - Mojaux Spencer

These are all talented DJs, so come on out and support!

** PLEASE forward this to anyone else and let them know about this night.  Invite your friends and their friends! **

We're really trying to build something special here so I'd really, really appreciate it if you helped out to promote this night.  I'd like to keep this going strong so your support means everything!

Here's all the info:

Tantalum Restaurant
6272 E. Pacific Coast Highway
Long Beach, CA 90803
http://tantalumrestaurant.com/
It's FREE!

Come out and show your support for great music in Long Beach!