[Dynagroove] "Respond to Sound Pt. 2" @ INSPIRATION - Sat. 11/10/07 Free b4 10:30

housemusicjunky at aol.com housemusicjunky at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 10:24:27 PST 2007

For those of you who live and breathe dance, we'd like to dedicate this
night to an exceptional documentary called "Respond to Sound II"
directed by Adrian Younge from the Bridges Crew. Many of you who have
watched amazing dance scenes from Respond to Sound II on the TV screens
@ Inspiration have asked us about the film, well now is your chance to
view the whole movie from beginning to end with sound. The film will be
shown as soon as we open our doors and seating is limited so please be
at the door @ 10:00pm sharp.

After the film finishes, it's a full on dance celebration as Adrian
Younge and resident DJ Jose Marquez give you a full body dance workout
with the best in REAL hiphop and house!!

Check out the Respond to Sound TRAILER here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g1TgMjRk7g

I N S P I R A T I O N

Every Saturday -10 till 3am | 21 & Over | Dress to Sweat!
Help Support independent artists, music and dancing
Free before 10:30 with RSVP to rsvp at inspiration-la.com
$5 cover afterwards all night!!

Music by Resident Jose Marquez

Deep/Soulful House, Afro-Latin Rhythms, Samba, Salsa,
Latin-Jazz, Afro-Beat and other urban world dance beats.

Documentary screening of "Respond to Sound 2" 11/03/07:
w/ guest Dj Adrian Younge (Bridges/Los Angeles)

Located at
The Palmer Room
(Behind Cucina Paradiso Ristorante)
3387 Motor Avenue (at Woodbine)