[Dynagroove] Tomorrow night...Juan of ECB and more at ULTRAVIOLET!

Violet Viall theoneandonlymissv at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 13:14:20 PST 2007

I can't believe it's already here!  You guys ready??

ULTRAVIOLET
Saturday November 10th
Miss V's Scorpio Birthday Bash!!

Servin' up the funk in two rooms!:

East Coast Boogiemen's Juan Zapata
The Bodyrock Djs
Wobs & Nonfiction
HAWT (Mikey, Gelly, Eddie B, Mike Magana)
Toddley
Cade
Matt Addeo
Vanyo

-9pm to 5am
-18+ / bar for 21+
-$10 before 11

info:
ultravioletv13 at hotmail.com
323.878.2386

Every ULTRAVIOLET so far has been better than the last one, so this is
 one not to be missed! We're gonna funk it til the break of dawn and do
 it like we
 do!

~Let the music take hold of your soul, feel it in your heart, pump it
 through your veins, breathe it in and groove with it!~

U  L  T  R  A  V  I  O  L  E  T