[Dynagroove] HAWT Underground this Friday w/ RICARDO RAE & JOSHUA HEATH!!!!

mikey velazquez mikey.velazquez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:05:10 PST 2007

That's right y'all!

Coming this Friday to our next HAWT Underground, all the way from
Melbourne, Australia, is RICARDO RAE! We decided to pair up this
upcoming star with another one from our own City of Angels, our buddy
JOSHUA HEATH! Both of these guys have been blowing up as sick
producers and DJ's, so this is one night you won't wanna miss!

On a side note, Gelly and I will be celebrating the release of our
first Easily Influenced production, "DAMN B!" on ROBSOUL RECORDINGS
that finally just dropped! It is a vinyl only release with a limited
800 copies pressed, so gettem while ya can, it's Robsoul Ltd 13.

10pm to the breaka breaka

HAWT Round 36 with very special guests

RICARDO RAE (Aroma, Guesthouse, Australia)

JOSHUA HEATH (Drop, Salted, LA)

& your HAWT Resident Players

EASILY INFLUENCED
EDDIE B.
MIKE MAGANA

Call the HAWTLINE after 8pm on day of for downtown LA location information.

HAWTLINE: (818) 970-4172