[Dynagroove] Concept December 8th | Dietrich Schoenemann!!!

Mixmedia info at mixmedia-la.com
Tue Nov 20 02:56:18 PST 2007

Saturday, December 8th 9pm - 2am

Mixmedia & Tabu by Design presents Concept Every 2nd Saturday of the month

Audio + Visual Environments

Join us on a night of quality entertainment, featuring two rooms of solid
electronic music and artist from the LA area.

This month on the main floor we present Dietrich Schoenemann from NYC.
Buzzing around with new releases on Hidden Agenda, ToraToraTora, Addon,
Droid and Kiddaz FM, Dietrich is on top of his game with a unique mix of
styles and experimental techniques.

In the upstairs area we will be showcasing on the West Coast Jump Up scene
with talent from San Diego all the way to the Antelope Valley.

AUDIO

Area 1

techno | house | minimal

<http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=7
0318939> Dietrich Schoenemann (hidden agenda, tora tora tora)

KC (mixmedia, soundscape, concept)

Young (mixmedia)

Miss DVS (mixmedia)

Area 2

Jungle | drum & bass

Toxic & Heavy Hittahs (adrenaline, big tingz recs - OC)

Dip Vertigo (grapevinez, maximum moves - LA)

Indentation (the outlet  - SD)

ARI (pnc prod, vinyl life - AV)

Bringing the deep heavy Dub sound:

Flowah (landmark, refuge - LA)

VISUAL

Art by

Joseph Plummer, BFLY, Zifcak

Location: Grand Star, 943 N. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90012 (parking
available on College between Hill and Broadway)

9pm - 2am.  21 + w/ID.  2 full bars.

Only $5 with RSVP before 11pm and $10 thereafter!  RSVP to
info at mixmedia-la.com by 5pm the night of the event.

Info: info at mixmedia-la.com | 323.960.5090 | www.mixmedia-la.com
<http://www.mixmedia-la.com/>