[Dynagroove] Spectrum VS Deeper Moods Thurs Nov 22 Special Thanksgiving Show.

sergio vazquez dj_sergiov at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:43:42 PST 2007

Hey everybody. Please join us for a special night at the Epic Lounge for a
very intimate party for a good cause. We are collecting canned food or 5
dollar donation for the LA Mission charity soup kitchen this year. We will
have a very friendly environment with something we have not done before, BYOB.
Yes that's right bring a drink and party with us to some
minimalacidfunkytechdiscohouse music. We will be all over the place so theres
somthing for everyone. Please drink resposibly and respect the place. Hope to
see you there. Happy Thanksgivin, peace and blessings.

.:THURS NOV 22:. .:SPECTRUM:VS:DEEPR MOODS:.

.:Darius Alexander (deeper Moods):..:Macadamion (deeper Moods):..:Doug Prewitt
(deeper Moods):..:Joe Rodriguez (Spectrum):..:Sergio V (Spectrum):..:Alex
Herrera (Spectrum):.Located at EPIC LOUNGE,
8239 2nd St. Downey CA.
Canned food drive or $5 donation,10pm-4am, 21 and over only,Free Parking,
Smoking Patio,
info:323-281-1432,

http://www.speakeasyprod.com/spectrumvsdeepermoods.jpeg