[Dynagroove] please post for dynagroove digest**************************

Jason Pena xooxsonyxoox at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 23:02:05 PST 2007

Hi,

  If you would be so kind to please post this event on your Dynagroove Digest! Thanks!

  All the best,
  -J

  Sublevel Space Explorer 6yr Anniversary

New years eve 2008 (dec 31st) with a very special line-up. Joining us will be:
Doc Martin
Jeno
Garth
Sunshine Jones (live dj set)
Zack Hill
& Sublevel Live  feat. Lillia

  Confirm your copy of the new sublevel space explorer cd by purchasing your ticket. Limited amount available. We will be taking you way past the early morning hours of the new year. Pre-sales tickets are $40.00.

All attendees must be 21+ years of age and by purchasing a pre-sale ticket you are acknowledging that you are 21 + years of age. No refunds will be issued for any attendees who are purchasing tickets or attending who are not 21+ years of age.

We will also have sublevel merchandise available on the night.
This event will run from the hours of 10pm-9am.
  Please call:
1 888 592 0555 / 1 323 386 4660 for directions on the night
Or check the website www.Sublevelcalifornia.Com  directions will be posted on the night.